Welcome to the CPUI Certification Renewal Home Page.
NOTE: We have updated the renewal period to 3 years.
Please review the following conditions/criteria that must be met to renew your CPUI Certification for another three years. Click Here for the CPUI Renewal Application (Currently being revised)
. You may also need to complete the Continuing Education Summary Form
CPUI Renewal Applicant must have :
- Previously attained CPUI Certification through PICC Excellence, Inc. Please see the CPUI Certification tab if not currently CPUI Certified.
- A current active clinical license that allows the performance of PICC insertions in the state of licensure.
- A current supervised competency assessment, signed by preceptor and performer
- Performed a minimum of 36 ultrasound-guided PICC insertions over the last 36 months
- Completed 6 article/program review templates (or CE's) (form included in renewal packet) to confirm continuing education in the area of vascular access. (Instead of filling out a summary form, you may submit the class certificate or proof of attendance.)
Thank you for your interest in CPUI Renewal. We have made the process as easy, yet as thorough, as possible. If there are any questions, please contact us by email or phone at:
PICC Excellence, Inc. 18 E. Johnson Street, Hartwell, GA 30643
NOTE: Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 15304 Continuing Nursing Education also provided through Florida Board of Nursing, Provider # 50-1594
- Email: PICCCertAdmin@piccexcellence.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 706-377-3360
- Toll Free: 888-714-1951