CPUI Certification Renewal
CPUI RenewalWelcome to the CPUItm Certification Renewal Home Page and congratulations on your first two years of CPUItm Certification status! Please review the following conditions/criteria that must be met in order to renew your CPUItm Certification for another two years.
Click Here for the CPUI Renewal Application. You may also need to complete the Continuing Education Summary Form
CPUItm Renewal Applicant must have :
- Previously attained CPUItm Certification through PICC Excellence, Inc. Please see CPUItm Certification tab if not currently CPUI Certified.
- A current active clinical license which allows performance of PICC insertions in state of licensure.
- A current Competency Assessment.
- Performed a minimum of 24 ultrasound guided PICC insertions over the past 24 months.
- Completed 4 article/program review templates (or CE's) (form included in renewal packet) to confirm continuing education in the area of vascular access. (Instead of filling out a summary form, you may submit the class certificate or proof of attendance.)
Thank you for your interest in CPUItm Renewal. We have made the process as easy, yet as thorough, as possible. If there are any questions, please contact us by email or phone at:
PICC Excellence, Inc. 1905 Whippoorwill Trail, Hartwell, GA 30643
- Email: PICCCertAdmin@piccexcellence.com or email@example.com
- Phone: 706-377-3360
- Toll Free: 888-714-1951
- Fax: 706 377-3359