PICC Excellence offers a discounted multi-user package for hospitals/organizations that wish to train more than one individual. Our Site Licensing package provides one year access (24 hours/7 days a week) to educational programs specific to vascular access.
- Variety of vascular access educational options
- Education meeting the guidelines and recommendations to train inserters and those who care for CVCs
- Discounted pricing structure providing 24-hour access for hospital clinicians. This is an excellent value for the dollar.
- Infection Prevention programs to educate hospital staff on the central line bundle and use of the insertion checklist, both proven to reduce the incidence of infections.
- Safety based education for ultrasound, insertion of PICCs, advanced assessment, aseptic technique, site assessment and device selection
- Easy access allowing start and stop viewing, online testing and certificate printing
Our rates are competitive to any other education provider but no one else provides the quality and selection of programs specific to Central Venous Access and device selection that we do. Site Licensing offers a multi-user discount unlike any educational provider in the marketplace. In comparison, our Site License is the economical choice when more than one individual requires training. It also allows your staff the opportunity to increase their knowledge by accessing our training on their schedule, either at work or in their own home, day or night. How does education contribute to patient safety? You decide if the cost is worth the benefit. Consider the value of education not only for those your designate for the training, but for your entire staff.