CPUI RenewalWelcome to the CPUI™ Certification Renewal Home Page and congratulations on your first two years of CPUI™ Certification status! Please review the following conditions/criteria that must be met in order to renew your CPUI™ Certification for another two years.
CPUI™ Renewal Applicant must have:
1. Previously attained CPUI™ Certification through PICC Excellence, Inc. Please see CPUI™ Certification tab if not currently CPUI Certified.
2. A current active clinical license which allows performance of PICC insertions in state of licensure.
3. Performed a minimum of 24 ultrasound guided PICC insertions over the past 24 months.
4. Completed 6 article/program review templates (form included in renewal packet) to confirm continuing education in the area of vascular access. (Instead of filling out a summary form, you may submit the class certificate or proof of attendance.)CPUI Renewal Application and Summary forms Certification renewal applicants must meet both the insertion AND continuing education requirements prior to the expiration of their CPUI. Applicants who fail to submit the verification of the required insertions AND continuing education summary forms by the deadline (expiration of current CPUI™ Certification) are required to start the CPUI™ Certification process from the beginning as a new applicant.
To proceed with your CPUI™ Certification renewal process, please complete the following steps:
1. Pay your CPUI™ Renewal Application Fee Online (confirmation of mailing address required)
2. Download ALL forms necessary to complete the renewal process
3. Complete ALL forms in Renewal Packet
4. Mail, fax or email ALL completed information/forms (in one packet) to PICC Excellence, Inc.
5. Upon verification of forms, the new CPUI™ certificate, valid for 2 years, will be mailed.Thank you for your interest in CPUI™ Renewal. We have made the process as easy, yet as thorough, as possible. If there are any questions, please contact us by email or phone at: Email: PICCCertAdmin@piccexcellence.com Phone: 706-377-3360 Toll Free: 888-714-1951 Fax: 706 377-3359